Willennar Genealogy Center’s collection is full of Throwback Thursday potential, so let’s get our #TBT on!
Can you believe it’s the last day of 2015? I know it’s cliché, but this year really has flown by! And 2016 looks to be an exciting one for Hoosiers, what with Indiana’s bicentennial just around the corner.
There’s a lot to look forward to in the next twelve months, but while you’re waiting for midnight, why not take a chance to look back? Today, we’re doing just that, with this short roundup of 2015 #TBT posts:
- A brief look at the man DeKalb County was named after
- Shifts in technology and communication, including the additions of the postal service, competing telephone companies, and, yes, a local TV station
- A very short list of villages and small towns in DeKalb County history
- Our most popular #TBT this year, on Butler’s beloved pet deer
- Two local movie theaters you probably didn’t know about
- Hair extensions: pretty trendy in 1910